FZJ80 rear mud flaps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ranma21

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.februarydesign.com
Both left and right mud flap for 80 series Landcruiser. In good condition with normal wear and tear, could use some shampoo. No broken part. $55 plus ride.
photo.jpg

I notice you have a 97 LX, same here. Any chance if you know if these bolt into the same location as the LX mud flaps? I have an IPOR bumper now and wondering if this works. If it does I will take it!!!!

I notice you have a 97 LX, same here. Any chance if you know if these bolt into the same location as the LX mud flaps? I have an IPOR bumper now and wondering if this works. If it does I will take it!!!!

I will look into it today and get back to you.:)

The Cruiser mudflaps bolt right on a 450. I have completely "de-Lexus'd" my 450. I have LC mudflaps, grille, headlights and emblems.

It looks like the mounting holes pattern are the same. YOu wil probably have to trim either the LX or LC mudflap to make them work on aftermarket bumpers. But thanks Sundaypunch for confirmation as well. Let me know if you still want it by PM me your address for shipping quote, NLXTACY. Thanks =)

Yup still want them. The LX mudflaps 100% will NOT work at all. There is just no way to get them to work without looking completely stupid. Please give me shipping quote to 91367. Do the screws come with it?

Yup still want them. The LX mudflaps 100% will NOT work at all. There is just no way to get them to work without looking completely stupid. Please give me shipping quote to 91367. Do the screws come with it?

I will have see if I can find the screws, I will throw them in if I can locate them.Shipping plus paypal fees will be $10.61 by FedEx. My paypal: hsian@hotmail.com or you can send me a money order. Thanks.

Lim

Why not use the same screws that you have on your LX mudflaps? I'm pretty sure they are the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom