Wanted FZJ80 rear axle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for a full floating rear axle out of an FZJ80. I've found a couple online that aren't too far away, but I'm not sure what a fair price is. I did a quick search on the forum and found the prices all over the place, and most of what I found looked pretty rusty and crusty. If any members here have an axle they're looking to unload near me (I'm in Tyler, TX), please let me know where you are and how much you need for it.

Prices have been climbing recently. I've been selling unlocked for $550 for years and locked for $1000. I'd be more like $750 and $1500 now. You want to stay local as shipping will be expensive. Cheap Fastenal shipping is gone.

Prices have been climbing recently. I've been selling unlocked for $550 for years and locked for $1000. I'd be more like $750 and $1500 now. You want to stay local as shipping will be expensive. Cheap Fastenal shipping is gone.
You’re spot-on Eric!

I would say so unless it was super clean and local. Then it might be worth it. It isn't hard to buy a used one and dump a couple hundred dollars into them. Calipers, hoses, rotors, seals, bearings, etc...

I've been looking for awhile for a rear FF. Getting harder to find, but 1000 for open and 1500 for elocker is about right On!
I heard elockers can be difficult to get locked in/out at times. These are becoming harder to find. With the support of RCV you can run 40" tires.

If anyone finds a few, let me know. Did you hear that Georg??

We have the RCV axles in stock along with the Eaton E-lockers; I prefer these over the OEM lockers. IMHO they’re more reliable and it’s a much simpler system so less chance of failure.

I have a FF rear that’s missing a third member if anybody needs one.

And ……. our Black Friday special this year is 10% off ANY AXLE COMPONENTS!!!!

Happy to help.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers
Shop 209-475-8808
Sales@valleyhybrids.com

I have a rear full float unlocked axle with stock gears for sale if anyone is interested. Located in San Diego, CA. Asking $1200

E4951D7D-D44C-4E93-8D1B-B7C5722C5A84.jpeg

Just picked a rear 80 yesterday. I need a front Fj80 housing. Georg, you got one?
I do. Send me a pm with your number.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

I am shopping for naked e-locker housing if anyone has one. I am in California near the Oregon border. Housing only, I have a third and everything else to hang on it. I have a few axles to trade as part of the deal too. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom