Parting Out FZJ80 parts sell/trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought a 95 FZJ80. It's Green. I'm looking to sell some parts off it to get more parts for it. There are things I don't want or am removing. I'm more about trying to trade or get more parts than try and sell a bunch a parts, ship them, all that etc. This is pretty basic and simple. I'm building an overlanding truck so I'm removing all the mall cruiser parts. I'm going to include dirty pics and cleaned up pics. I'm about full disclosure.

I will update this as I remove things and go over truck.

I have 3 rows of nice tan leather. There is one small tear in the drivers seat on the stitching on edge. I'm going to get an estimate for repairs. It's about 3 5/8". Compared to seats I see in cruisers for 8 grand and labeled as worn. These are minty. They're dirty as we speak I'm going to pull them and have them detailed and stitched. I'll include pics before and after.

I'll have a class 5 draw tite hitch
I'll have driver side mint flares
Passenger side not so mint
Factory roof rack
Running boards some surface rust I might prep
Underneath spare holder
I would trade the 5 factory rims and cash for 235 or 55 on rims.

Anything I don't see a use for ill update.

My wish list in return
2 crispy cloth front seats any color
235/85 255/85 265/75 tires. AT3, km2, STMaxx,toyo
Low profile front non winch bumper with a 2" receiver and tow hooks
Skid plates
Duiser recovery bundle
Landcruiser Phil tire carrier or similar internal mount
OBA
Lights. Hid headlights, or supplemental
Roof rack. Standard duty like you see on a Volvo with the roof box. 100-150lb capacity type thing not RTT and gear. Something that works with factory rack be cool too.
Weather tech mats front only
A fender with a snorkel hole already cut any color. With snorkel even better
Exhaust to delete cats. Need just from the manifold past the cats. Or replacement cats. 95 inline style.
OEM parts. Needs all pm and base lining. Any consumables. Anything for a 95 80 base lining/rebuild.
Axle rebuild/hub rebuild, t case rebuild. Cooling system upgrades. Brake upgrades. Anything to show her love.
Warn multi mount winch
Recovery gear
Overlanding gear. No fridges.
Help wrenching. PHH specifically.
CB setup
Apple 13" MacBook Pro. 2012+
Anything 80 related you know I need for a truck with unknown maintenance history.
You get the picture :)

I'll have pics up today or tmrw of seats before and other stuff.
I was quoted 850 for 3 rows of cloth so not sure what the leather is worth. I know cloth has more demand. I'm not looking to make money just get what I need for my build. I have cash on my end also. So we can work something out if we both have something we want. I'm located in Detroit. Thank you.

Hey there, how much for the underneath spare tire carrier? Also, what shape is it in? I'd need it shipped to Alabama.

looking for a inner fender well passenger side in great condition going to 11249

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom