Wanted FZJ80 or FJ80 mostly stock in South Bay/Nor Cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys
New on this forum so let me know if theres anything I need to do
We're looking for a FZJ80 or FJ80 in the South Bay or Nor Cal area. Would like a mostly stock and mostly sorted truck for family duty/ camping.
Must be fairly long term ownership, maintenance records, no rust and third row. I
realize its a tall order but thought id give it a shot here.
Thanks much,
Josh P

Welcome to MUD. I haven't quite gotten it ready to sell yet but I am working on getting mine sold in the near future. I have a '95 with 151K miles, no lockers. Truck is slightly built, however. 3" OME lift, front bumper w/ Warn winch, also has a snorkel, and a Baja full-length roof rack. I have owned the truck for only 4 years but the previous owner had it most of its life down in Santa Cruz. Up to date on all maintenance and includes third-row seats. Minimal to nearly no rust as it has been a California vehicle its whole life. The only major issue with the vehicle is the paint on the hood is just now starting to crack. I was planning on bed lining or possibly wrapping the hood before selling but if interested can just knock the price down so the new owner can change things how they want.

Let me know if you are interested. As I said it wasn't quite my plan to sell just yet as I am working on buying another cruiser, but if this is something you are interested in let me know and I can send pics and other information to you.

Welcome to MUD. I haven't quite gotten it ready to sell yet but I am working on getting mine sold in the near future. I have a '95 with 151K miles, no lockers. Truck is slightly built, however. 3" OME lift, front bumper w/ Warn winch, also has a snorkel, and a Baja full-length roof rack. I have owned the truck for only 4 years but the previous owner had it most of its life down in Santa Cruz. Up to date on all maintenance and includes third-row seats. Minimal to nearly no rust as it has been a California vehicle its whole life. The only major issue with the vehicle is the paint on the hood is just now starting to crack. I was planning on bed lining or possibly wrapping the hood before selling but if interested can just knock the price down so the new owner can change things how they want.

Let me know if you are interested. As I said it wasn't quite my plan to sell just yet as I am working on buying another cruiser, but if this is something you are interested in let me know and I can send pics and other information to you.
Thanks for the note,
My apologies, I should have been more specific on mods. We'd buy a truck with a 2" lift but anything beyond that we dont need and wouldnt want to pay for.
If it was an absolutely clean truck it may make a difference but winch and snorkel may be deal breakers.
How local are you, we're in the South bay area.
-Josh

Not a problem. I figured you were looking for a closer to stock cruiser. Just thought I’d throw mine out there to see if it would work for your family. I’m in Vacaville but travel down to the South Bay Area a few times a year. Good luck with your search. There are cruisers out there. Problem is finding people to part with them haha. You’re in the right place though.

Not a problem. I figured you were looking for a closer to stock cruiser. Just thought I’d throw mine out there to see if it would work for your family. I’m in Vacaville but travel down to the South Bay Area a few times a year. Good luck with your search. There are cruisers out there. Problem is finding people to part with them haha. You’re in the right place though.
Can you pm me photos on this forum ?
- Josh

Any '93 or '94 for sale in Nor Cal
Looking for a rust free, stock truck, preferably with maintenance records and long term ownership. White is a plus. Thanks
Josh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom