For Sale FZJ80 OEM Wheels - Doylestown, PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Five (5) factory wheels, center caps, and tires from a ‘96 FZJ80. Good bit of tread left on the 4 regular wheels, spare could use a replacement tire, but holds air.

The wheels have a little surface wear, as seen once the pictures, but nothing too bad (spare has a bit more surface wear, as expected)

$400 OBO

610D2AC3-D853-4B44-BCA6-7C8D085E7168.jpeg

4C4F9B6D-F354-4ECB-83C4-2FE048FB59D2.jpeg

C01CE9FF-8CCC-4458-8BEF-B02F11FE5127.jpeg

Should’ve posted to the club first, ha!

I’m probably going to go on the April or May run, if you guys want me to bring them

The one you show up close is a 40th/Collectors Edition and wouldn't have been stock on a 96. Do the rest have the grayed out D windows like that? Can you post pics of the rest? Looks like a bit of salt corrosion on the one shown.

The one you show up close is a 40th/Collectors Edition and wouldn't have been stock on a 96. Do the rest have the grayed out D windows like that? Can you post pics of the rest? Looks like a bit of salt corrosion on the one shown.
I can grab more photos in a week or so. Unfortunately, they're in storage about an hour from where I live, so I can't get them sooner.

As it relates to them possibly being collectors edition wheels, it sound like you know more than I do... I just know they were on the truck when I bought it, but my truck isn't a 40th or a CE... the regular wheels are all greyed out, but the spare isnt... perhaps it's possible the PO had them painted?

FYI

PA guy here. My previous oem land cruiser spare looked like this as well - don’t let it deter you. I took it to the powder coater and after sand blast & powder looked brand new for $50-60

Just sayin

bump - have to move these things from one storage unit to another this week, and would really prefer not to - will consider any reasonable offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom