Wanted FZJ80/LX450 Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Looking for a 1995-1997 FZJ80 or LX450, preferably 1997. Nationwide, will travel for the right cruiser. Excellent condition with good records. No rust. Lockers are not necessary but a plus. Will show more attention to nightshadow pearl, dark emerald, 40th anniversary edition, or collectors edition. Thanks.

Last edited:
The OP is my brother and I’m trying to assist him in locating a nice, clean 80 series. He originally wanted something in the Southeast but I’ve encouraged him to expand Nationwide. I’ve bought numerous west coast trucks and will assist him in whatever he needs. He is a legit buyer so any leads on clean trucks will be much appreciated.

Looking for a 1995-1997 FZJ80 or LX450, preferably 1997. Nationwide, will travel for the right cruiser. Excellent condition with good records. No rust. Lockers are not necessary but a plus. Will show more attention to nightshadow pearl, dark emerald, 40th anniversary edition, or collectors edition. Thanks.

Found this one in Manakin Sabot, VA.

1593717317965.png

Not a 95-97 but I’ve got one very close to you that might fit the bill. Willing to work on the price to make a sale to the right buyer.

For your consideration:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom