Wanted FZJ80/LX450 Used 2.5" - 3" Lift Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lelandEOD

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm just starting to build out my '97 LX450 but am putting most of my cash into baselining the 250K mile rig at the moment. The truck will need new tires soon and what I want will require a modest lift. If you are thinking of upgrading to a more hardcore suspension setup, I am in the market for a good used OME, Ironman, or other 2.5" to 3" lift.

I'm located in Reno, Nevada. Have wrench; will travel.

I’ve got what I think is a 3” OME lift. Less than 50k on it (was told it was installed right before I bought the rig 46k ago; it looked brand new when I bought the rig). I can crawl under and get part numbers. I’d be interested in selling. I’m in TX, so you’d have to cover shipping.

I just removed my OME 2.5" light with ProComp shocks. I am in SoCal Pasadena area. They are less than 2 years old and less than 10,000 miles. Let me know if you are interested. $200 OBO no shipping.

I just removed my OME 2.5" light with ProComp shocks. I am in SoCal Pasadena area. They are less than 2 years old and less than 10,000 miles. Let me know if you are interested. $200 OBO no shipping.
I’m in a similar situation as OP. I’m in Hawaii and happy to pay $200 plus shipping. Current suspension is totally worn out, but spent all my money to baseline a 314k mile rig.

Shipping is likely to eat up any savings buying used when they are available from Amazon with free shipping. Here are the part numbers for you to check Amazon new price:

ProComp ES9000 924530 and 924514
OME 2851 and 2860

Robin

I’m in a similar situation as OP. I’m in Hawaii and happy to pay $200 plus shipping. Current suspension is totally worn out, but spent all my money to baseline a 314k mile rig.

Shipping is likely to eat up any savings buying used when they are available from Amazon with free shipping. Here are the part numbers for you to check Amazon new price:

ProComp ES9000 924530 and 924514
OME 2851 and 2860

Robin
Shipping the ome kit from Amazon to Hawaii is $250; it would probably still be a savings of $500-750, possibly more. Usps is the same rate throughout all of the United States, and I’ll also look into freight rates.

I’ve got what I think is a 3” OME lift. Less than 50k on it (was told it was installed right before I bought the rig 46k ago; it looked brand new when I bought the rig). I can crawl under and get part numbers. I’d be interested in selling. I’m in TX, so you’d have to cover shipping.

Do you still have this? Price?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom