For Sale FZJ80 / LX450 NEW Grey HEATED Leather Manual Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
nexusmetalwerx.com
Hey Folks,

I'm considering selling my new refinished (Shane "Metric" leather) seats. I did these just last winter, and the rig is not daily driven. Only a couple of hours spent in these babies. After moving back to CA, and now living in N.Cal so close to some HC trails the rig has turned once again back towards a dedicated trail rig and less of an overland comfort rig. I have some race buckets that I've used in the past that could find a home back in the rig, thus no use for these...

Here's the run down:

Manual FZJ80 / LX450 seats - Whats so great about that you ask, well if your tall... These go back about a 2" more then the electric version most common in US models. IDK about you but once I set a seat I rarely adjust it again. I found these in a boneyard in WA. Cost me $500 for the set plus shipping.

Shane's Leather Kit w/ heaters - I think last time i checked his kits are around $500 for the two fronts plus $175 for heaters

Reworked drivers seat & install - I had the drivers seat foam rebuilt and the leather installed $450

My investment at this point: $1,625 +

These are plug and play, fit directly into your rig. No downtime for you at all, unbolt the 4 bolts and drop these in place. and you could prob sell yours and make some money back. Tap into a power source for the heaters and your good to go. I'll even toss in the switches and blanks so you can just pop them into the empty coin slots in your center console.

$1500 takes them, I can box these into a washer box or such and ship. I can discuss shipping options with a serious buyer.

Thanks for looking,

-Matt

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Funny you say that... I originally wanted to make my interior all black, and was thinking about using black leather dye to do the rears...

I have heard they do sell a "leather paint / dye" product...

A few folks asking about these but deals have fallen through. Up for grabs for someone!

-A

These are starting to collect dust in the garage. Had lots of early interest, & several deals fall through.

Make me an honest offer, I want these out of the garage ;)

Thanks,

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom