For the past month I have been having an intermittent no start no crank condition.
- I turn the key to start, there's a click, and no crank.
- Happens about 5-10% of the time. In the ~10 times it's happened, 9 of them have been after I was driving for a while already and stopped for gas/errand/food or something and then it can't restart.
- I have a second aux AGM battery. The first few times this happened I just jumped the two batteries together and it started (thinking the amps would give it a little more persuasion if the starter was getting old). Recently that hasn't worked (or maybe it never worked and it was a placebo). If I wait for a while (10-15 minutes), it has always cranked eventually and runs great.
- Lights, radio, windows, blower all work.
- Battery voltage is great. Had the battery tested, and it's above the rated CCA.
- No CEL until today. Today I had a tough time getting it started. When I got it started, it had CEL codes P0335, P0340, P0385, all Crankshaft Position Sensor codes.
- Battery connection seems solid.