FZJ80 Idle Air Control Valve IAC 22270-66010 on EBAY fake or OEM? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought one on Ebay for my 97 after talking with Beno about it for $139.00 from Seller named partscontainer. Work great and is OME Aasin product, 22270-66011 was the part number on my original and the one I purchased.

Joe

Part on Ebay 69.99
ebay.jpg

Chinese part 65.99 (made in japan label)

ali.JPG

Could be! I compared the new one with the old and they where identical in everyway inside and out. All the manufacturing molding marks and parts and pieces appear are the same, if it's a Chinese copy it's the best one I have seen to date. I go out of my way to avoid buying anything made in China.

have you had a chance to install and use it yet?

Jan: the original post was two years ago, however it would be interesting to
know if the part pictured above is a Chyna counterfeit part or actually made by Aisan in Japan.

Jan: the original post was two years ago, however it would be interesting to
know if the part pictured above is a Chyna counterfeit part or actually made by Aisan in Japan.
I know its 2 years ago, was just reading about it, i am pretty sure its a chinese one, still doesnt mean its bad, but for sure for that price you cannot get them anywhere exept 2nd hand sometimes. I just ordered one on aliexpres, see attached pictures, has the same aisan sticker, will let you know how it goes 😜

51DDC26C-1883-4DDD-AB33-074A05938165.png

1772ED33-D59A-4925-A547-AA180BEB9DB0.png

Oke so now I see it was you who posted this, so instead of replying like omg this was 2 years ago, you could also let us know if it worked or not.

Sorry I do not have any info about the Chines one. Never ordered it since no one replayed that it is ok. Used a second hand one

Part on Ebay 69.99
View attachment 1567507

Chinese part 65.99 (made in japan label)

View attachment 1567508
Aisan is part of the Toyota Group. This idle air control vale and its other part number 22270-66010 will fit fj80 landcruiser(1992 to 1998) and other Toyota model variants. The item is Made in Japan under strict OE requirements. I am sourcing this product and will be fitted to my FJ80.

Aisan is part of the Toyota Group. This idle air control vale and its other part number 22270-66010 will fit fj80 landcruiser(1992 to 1998) and other Toyota model variants. The item is Made in Japan under strict OE requirements. I am sourcing this product and will be fitted to my FJ80.
Yes, real Aisan products are. I don't trust anything from China on Ebay. One I saw already had the fake sticker peeling off in the photos and it was new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom