For Sale fzj80 head, rebuilt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was planning on doing my headgasket so I picked up a head from another member here and had a good machine shop rebuild the whole thing, I got all parts and seals from onur, head gasket every thing but unfortunately I won't be able to do this project for awhile nd I could use the cash.
I paid 800 for all the machine work (I got the receipt) and 300 for the head, I want 1k and you also get the headgasket.
Pick up would be ideal but if you want to pay for shipping I can pack it up and you arrange pick up. On my Hurry to speed up the swap I started gathering parts and went over my head, my loss your gain.

View attachment 1396821

Did they set the valves up?

So they adjusted them with new shims?

i couldn't really answer that, i know they did, i dropped all the parts onur sent me, i told him what i was planning on doing and he sent me everything, i took it to the machine shop and same deal i told them to do the whole thing without skipping any steps since i wasn't sure exactly what else it need it to be done, i know they did the valves for sure.

My HG went two days ago and I'm doing the run around for parts. Maybe this will work if still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom