Wanted FZJ80 Hardware to re-attach rear driver side fender flare. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ripped the fender off this past weekend, fender is in good shape but I need the hardware to reattach it. Looks like I’m missing the center pin, outter plastic grommets, and the screw towards the rear bumper

3D3EE1CE-4C99-49A4-B1C0-D6F146C7FEAF.jpeg

Shipping would likely cost more than this part if you have a dealer nearby. You just need the metal bolt and nut? If so, I have one I will send you if you pay for shipping. The plastic pins are about $3 each. If you need those I have them too, but will have to charge you for that one as the ones I have are new. If you want to get them from the dealer I can give you the part numbers once I get home this afternoon.

Shipping would likely cost more than this part if you have a dealer nearby. You just need the metal bolt and nut? If so, I have one I will send you if you pay for shipping. The plastic pins are about $3 each. If you need those I have them too, but will have to charge you for that one as the ones I have are new. If you want to get them from the dealer I can give you the part numbers once I get home this afternoon.

With my work schedule I’m not sure I’ll even have time to make it to the stealership anytime soon. If you don’t mind just PM me a price for the whole deal. I need pretty much need the plastic pins, the metal bolt and nut, and the screw and plastic grommet that goes on the back behind the bumper, pretty sure mine is cracked and needs replacing.

I did the exact same thing a few weekends ago and was able to repair it with random hardware I had laying around.

You can access a few of the attachment points from inside the vehicle. I used nuts and bolts for those. For the plastic pins I was able to "fabricate" a solution by modifying a few I had in a basic Toyota kit.

It's not perfect but its working for me.

I did the exact same thing a few weekends ago and was able to repair it with random hardware I had laying around.

You can access a few of the attachment points from inside the vehicle. I used nuts and bolts for those. For the plastic pins I was able to "fabricate" a solution by modifying a few I had in a basic Toyota kit.

It's not perfect but its working for me.

I’ve slowly been waterproofing the truck with plans to redo the interior. If it wasn’t for that I’d deff have my own home brew solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom