For Sale Fzj80 garage sale (Bay Area, Central Valley) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also interested in your price for the cup holder (if the above fellow first in line doesn't make off with it). Please let me know, I'm located in the Bay Area.
Yea he passed, you
Also interested in your price for the cup holder (if the above fellow first in line doesn't make off with it). Please let me know, I'm located in the Bay Area.
Can buy it Price is $50

How much for the battery box and OME steering stabilizer? Local pickup if you’re in the South Bay

Poke Poke - I hope everything is OK!

What happened here? Back on March 6th I PM’d Masud about the tail lights, you returned my PM saying you were getting a shipping price and then you ghosted!
Did you sell them to someone else and didn’t want to say? I am curious?

devo

Last edited:
That time was his last activity period, according to his account. I had similar experience, we were messaging back and forth. But I might suggest he has something more important going on in his life that is keeping him from Mud, like familiy issues, illness, etc.

Last edited:
Flank, are you Stal Timber? That is really nice design stuff you have on your website, impressive!

devo
Yes sir, I am. Stål Timber is Norweigan for Steel and Wood. Thank you!

Do you have the shifter cover?

1619110714975.png

Do you have the shifter cover?

View attachment 2652717
Are you looking for a nice one or just the shifter itself? I pulled some pieces off an 80 at a local pick n pull a little while ago that I might still have. I'll look and see if you still need it, but no promises.

Are you looking for a nice one or just the shifter itself? I pulled some pieces off an 80 at a local pick n pull a little while ago that I might still have. I'll look and see if you still need it, but no promises.
I'm just looking for one I can send off to be refinished along with a steering wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom