For Sale FZJ80, FJ80 NIB OEM Brake Parts/SUMO Transfer Case Under Gears, Laramie, WY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For sale: NIB, OEM Toyota brake parts and rear diff seals for an FZJ80, and SUMO 10% under gears I was going to put in my '92 FJ80.

Edit (as of 02/05): PRICES CUT! Last few things need to sell. Taking offers...
2 napa rotors $40 each
2 oem rotors $40 each

2 covers $20 each
2 rear diff seals $5
brake pads (1 set) $40
3 brake lines $20 each 1 line left (96940-34705) $10

I picked these up when swapping out my rear axle on a 92 cruiser and also building for larger tires. Vehicle has since sold, so no longer need them. See pics for details. If interested in any parts, please PM me with lowest price you've found for that part and I'll go 15% under! Will ship cheap as possible, ground as well to keep it a good deal. Need to get rid of these parts!!

DSC_3114.JPG

DSC_3113.JPG

DSC_3112.JPG

DSC_3111.JPG

DSC_3110.JPG

Last edited:
SUMO gears sold, pics deleted

Last edited:
Might be intersted in the transfer case gears have been looking at a few different brands with varying prices so would rather just get a price from you on what your wanting for them.

I may be interested in the rest the parts. X2 on a price for all of the parts minus the gears.

Pmd on the gears only.

I may be interested in the rest the parts. X2 on a price for all of the parts minus the gears.
Parts include (and I'm trying to mark these down from internet prices a good bit):
2 rotors $40 each
2 covers $40 each
2 rear diff seals $5 each
brake pads (1 set) $50
3 brake lines $20 each

If you want it all we can deal, just PM me. Happy to get these to a new home where they can be used on a good rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom