Fzj80 fan belt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I noticed a few days ago my oem belts where near end of life and have ordered ome replacements, however they failed yesterday and I won’t have the oem for a few days, is there a belt from another vehicle that fits as a stop gap? Small town Canada can mean a challenge

I noticed a few days ago my oem belts where near end of life and have ordered ome replacements, however they failed yesterday and I won’t have the oem for a few days, is there a belt from another vehicle that fits as a stop gap? Small town Canada can mean a challenge
If you go on rockauto and look up the belt you need and click on 'Info', often there will be a spec sheet giving you the actual dimensions, and/or a list of crossover part numbers.

Quick related question, can anyone think of a reason not to run the ac belt in the winter for a couple months?

That was confusing, can I run without the ac belt for a couple months in the winter?

Running the AC in wintertime significantly aids in eliminating fogged up windows and eliminating other moisture in the interior. The AC belt is easy to replace.

Running the AC in wintertime significantly aids in eliminating fogged up windows and eliminating other moisture in the interior. The AC belt is easy to replace.
Yes agreed, I’m literally thinking for a couple days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom