SOLD FZJ80 Factory Springs / Shocks / Bumpstops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Off a '95 with 158k miles on it. Nothing obviously sagged when removed to lift it. $100 obo.

tempImageSIuACF.png

tempImageeToaSu.png

Last edited:
Are those front springs or rears? If they are from the front are you able to verify what color codes are they? If they are from the front im possibly interested if it matches the color code im looking for.

You should list these locally, had good luck selling my stock setup on FB marketplace. A kid with a 3rd Gen 4R wanted the springs, apparently two (or maybe all four) of them fit one end or the other and produce a substantial lift. I donated the shocks as well, maybe he can offload them to someone else.

Still have these? Was the truck level with these springs? Did you do any towing? Looks like you are selling both the front and rear springs and shocks for $100, correct? What condition are the shocks in? Still firm, no leaks?
I still have them. It was pretty level best I could tell. I didn't do any towing. Yes $100 for the 4 shocks and 4 springs + rear bump stops. I'll have to look at the shocks when I'm back at the shop. I believe they were in ok used condition.

I still have them. It was pretty level best I could tell. I didn't do any towing. Yes $100 for the 4 shocks and 4 springs + rear bump stops. I'll have to look at the shocks when I'm back at the shop. I believe they were in ok used condition.
Sounds good. By the way, is there any rust on the springs or shocks? Has the truck been in a no salt state all of its life? How would we work out payment and shipping? I'm in NY 14215.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom