Wanted FZJ80 dual swing out rear bumper system ASAP! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a 1997 80 series and I'm looking for a dual swing out rear bumper system to mount gas cans and a propane tank. I'm leaving on a year long expedition in October and need to find something pretty quickly.

I've tried contacting a few manufacturers but they are backed up for months. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has something that could potentially be customized to work. I'm located in Orange County, CA.

Thanks,
Adriana

I just had one made by Oleg at Irbis offroad. I love it. He can set it up however you want and shouldn't take months to make. He is in the Denver area, so I don't know what shipping would be. Check out his website at irbisoffroad.com

Ok...who in Cali is going to lend Adriana their bumper for a year?? :)

Hey Ken Hanna - you can stop work on mine and squeeze one out for Adriana if you want...I can wait an extra couple weeks.

Tim, what can I say, incredibly considerate of you. Let's see what Ken says!

~Adriana

I've sent Ken a couple of ideas. One is to let you have my bumper and then I (hopefully) can get mine in enough time to install and modify the exhaust before my November trip.

The other is to just stop work on mine, bump you into the queue now, and finish mine whenever.

I know we are putting Ken on the spot here...he has a lot of guys waiting for stuff and we are asking him to decide to possibly monkey around with the order of things.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Right, not to mention that mine requires a certain amount of customization for the propane tank carrier. If Ken can work it in it would be great since I could drive up to pick it up. But if he can’t Christo has said he can customize his single swing for me within the time frame I need.

Thanks everyone for all your helpful suggestions!

~Adriana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom