FZJ80 ARB Fitment... Fits 03 Tundra? Please help with measurements (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Heys guys.

I used to own a FZJ80 and now have an 03 Tundra. Nobody sells used ARB bumpers for a Tundra, and I refuse to pay retail.

My idea is to use a FZJ80, 90 or 100 series ARB bumper. Might have to tweak it a little but working at one of the highest rated performance race shop on the east coast definitely has its perks.

Those of you with ARB bumpers can do you me a favor...

I need width between the frame rail pictures, with between the mounting bracket pictures, width between the farthest point of the corners of the bumper... (to see if it will line up with my fenders)

Pictures of fitment would be great too!

"working at one of the highest rated performance race shop on the east coast definitely has its perks."

Why not build one from scratch instead of all the bs?

D

"working at one of the highest rated performance race shop on the east coast definitely has its perks."

D

This. Build a tube bumper. They're weigh a lot less, are easier to build and offer pretty much the same collision protection (results based on that guy who hit a Buick head-on at ~60mph with a Metal Tech tube bumper on his rig).

I don't think you'll find more photos than right here: Toyota 80-series Land Cruiser ARB Bull Bar Installation - a set on Flickr

Sorry bud, no measurements available right now.

Thanks for the pictures!

D

I work at Forged Performance in Marietta GA, we do performance cars, from little to big. Mainly fully built, turn key track cars. Frankly, I just don't have the time to get in the back and build me some stuff. I like the look of the ARB and I can probably find a used ARB for 3-400 bucks.

This. Build a tube bumper. They're weigh a lot less, are easier to build and offer pretty much the same collision protection (results based on that guy who hit a Buick head-on at ~60mph with a Metal Tech tube bumper on his rig).

I just don't want the look of tube bumper. I could case less about weight. My junk is 2wd, its a daily driver. I just want something more rugged for traffic and camping LOL.

My other rig... It has plenty of tube on it. :)
attachment.php

I'm looking for some measurements myself. For an ARB on an 80, what's the outside width, the width of the center part of the hoop in front of the grill, and how tall is the hoop?

where can you find a used arb bumper for 3-400 dollars? fill me in!

My buddy has an 03 Tundra with an ARB. I have a 93 FZJ80 with an ARB. The two bumpers seem very different but I don't have measurements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom