FZJ80 ARB Bumper, Sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

timmbuck2

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a brand new ARB winch bumper for sale, installed a month ago in Slee's garage. :) In great shape, took 1 trip to Moab. Paid $874 plus tax. $700 gets it.

I also have some custom sliders for sale, they also have fender protection that will bolt on to an ARB, Here are a couple of pics. (The ARB in the pic is not the one I am selling.) They also have cat protection. $700 including fender bars.

$1300 for both!
TLC Bumper and Slider 002.jpg
TLC Bumper and Slider 004.jpg
TLC Bumper and Slider 005.jpg

Last edited:
Nice setup there:cool:

Good luck!

OBO of course. ;)

I've never really never understood the fender protectors.

They just looked like damage multipliers.

Unless you can attest to the ruggedness they look cool, but pointless.....

arb bumper

pm sent on the bumper

I've never really never understood the fender protectors.

They just looked like damage multipliers.

Unless you can attest to the ruggedness they look cool, but pointless.....

not mine, so not sure their ruggedness. don't use them if you don't want to, hang'em on the wall? cool lawn ornament :p

pm sent on the bumper
pm returned

T

Put me in line for the bumper. By the time it gets to me, hopefully I'll have the insurance mess figured out.

pm sent

pm's returned...

I'd like to be next in line for the complete package. I have the funds and I could swing through Denver on my way home in May. I just need to figure out how to store my spare 315.

I'd like to be next in line for the complete package. I have the funds and I could swing through Denver on my way home in May. I just need to figure out how to store my spare 315.

Hold on there buddy, you aren't following your own thread/poll :flipoff2:

Hold on there buddy, you aren't following your own thread/poll :flipoff2:

I'm trying to keep options open, but it looks like it's spoken for anyway. Day late, but not a dollar short. Figured I'd better get a spot in line so I can snag it depending on the poll results. A lot of people are saying nay on the swing out. This looks like it would be a great option. :D

PM's returned, still for sale...can't really trade...unless you have super cool 80 stuff. :)

Willing to seperate the fender bars? How much? I have a bumper and sliders, but I want some of those.

Trying to keep as a set for now...

I can deliver to Cruise Moab, or anywhere in between. If you buy today or tomorrow I might even be able to get it delivered to SLC.

willing to sell separately, can deliver to Moab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom