Fzj100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.salehphotography.net
Hi All

THis is my LC 6 Cylinder With Middle east Spec...... Manual Trans..... :)

OME Spring on the Rear 864 :cool:
OLDMAN T-Bars
LTR SHOCKS
Slee Sliders
Slee Diff Drop
Arb Snorkel
IPF Lights Driving lights

tell me what i need more ?:) i think i am going to change my tire to BFGoodrich 285/70/R17 but i am worried about the Dif.... and gears and i don't know what it would be better or ... :confused:

Last edited:
Is that a factory winch as well? Very very nice truck!

What type of 6 cyl is it? And 5spd manual?

Tires...

89s rule said:
Is that a factory winch as well? Very very nice truck!

What type of 6 cyl is it? And 5spd manual?
1FZ-FE/R151F - hence the FZJ100 in the title. You'll be fine with the 285s, don't worry about re-gearing until you decide to go to 315s.

Nice truck!

Tucker

Wicked truck! 5-Speeds rule.

Only thing I would add is an ARB Front Bull-Bar

Bullbar_landcruiser6.jpg

Bullbar_landcruiser5.jpg

Sounds hot out there. I'd get a fridge/freezer to keep my drinks ice cold. But then you'll also want a dual battery set-up.

Hi Saleh, shloonak?

Thats a nice LandCruiser. Did you install the 2006 TLC Tailights yourself?

Saleh, the BFG A/T is a good all around tire. It's really all about preference and compromise. If you say what type of driving you are doing and what aspects are important to you, I'm sure a lot of guys here can give you suggestions. As for custom bumpers, I will be getting one soon but the price is very similiar to that of an ARB or TJM bumper and the shipping would be $$$. Is there not an off-the-shelf bumper that would fit your needs?

Last edited:
Saleh, I'm not so sure I understand. Are you saying the ARB is too short? As in it has more ground clearance? That is usually a desirable trait but if that is not what you need/want and you rather the bumper match the rear, you should consider the OEM alloy bullbar found on Australian 100's. There was a recent thread on those. You could probably get your OEM winch to fit too.

For me, I want Christo to come out with a 100 version of his new 80 series bumper. It doesn't seem like it is going to happen so I might just have to borrow some styling cues when designing mine. :D

FZJ85_163.jpg

SALEH said:
hoser i mean Slee Rear Bomber !
Actually, I think you mean Slee Rear "Bumper." ;)

Check out the Kaymar bumper on Siglo's rig. He has the ARB subtank/water tank and unless you are laying on the floor, I don't imagine it to look funny. Maybe ask him for some more pics at different angles.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=49484

hoser,

Saleh has seen my kaymar rear bumper on several occasions.. The sub tank on his LC makes the spare hangs a little lower that US specs 100s.. He said that he likes Slee's bumper, but thinks that it does not cover the subtank + spare adequately.. Personally, I like the kaymar better than ARB's rear bumper.. I only wish that kaymar improved their tire carrier a little..

SALEH said:
could i install sahara bar without the crome kit

Yep the chrome hoop is optional. You have to pay for it either way but if you dont like it you just dont attach it to the bumper when you install it. You could probably sell the chrome hoop on ebay after and recoup some of your $$$.

كيفك صالح عندك لاند كروزر كويس
I'll help alil with the translation if it gets sticky in here ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom