FZJ 80 wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone, I'm usually in the 40's forum but I need to get a hold of some 80 series wheels for my 76' 40 that I am finishing up. I already have spacers from BTB and am now looking to get the wheels. If anyone out there has a set let me know.:)

Eric

Duke: 76 FJ40 4" lift, 35" MTR's, aussie locker, ps.

I have 5 from my 97 FZJ80 .. but can't afford to upgrade till spring. IOW's I could sell mine to you, but not till spring when I can add some cash to they're sale price and buy new wheels myself.

Can ya wait?

TY

If you look on Craigslist, Denver there is a set for an 80 series, and a set from a LX 470 100 series? Go to auto parts and use "Landcruiser" as the keyword

I have a set of 5 wheels from a 91-94 Landcruiser that I was going to put on my 4Runner. Since I am moving to 315s I would like to use wheels with less backspacing than these. I also have new OEM (black) lugnuts for the wheels I bought from CDan last year.

I have not thought of a price yet (didn't think about it until I saw this thread) but if you are interested I'm sure we can work something out. Let me know.

BTW...I am out of town for 10 days so if you are in a hurry these may not be the ones you are looking for.

Sno bored said:
If you look on Craigslist, Denver there is a set for an 80 series, and a set from a LX 470 100 series? Go to auto parts and use "Landcruiser" as the keyword

He needs 6 on 5-1/2". The LX470 has 5 lugs.

-B-

Whoa .. didn't expect ma 'lil post to bring in PM's. I've PM'd a few of you, and will continue as time permits. Keep in mind, I am in Ontario, Canada.

:beer: :beer:

TY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom