Wanted FZJ-80/LX450 wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for a few extra LC wheels. I have three LC wheels off a 95 and would like two more.

If anyone has a full set of LC wheels and/ or LX450 LET ME KNOW

thanks

informationjunky said:
Hahaha...that is ALL me.
Yes I am indecisive little @&@&@&@&er
I had some AR Teflon wheels that I could not seem to dismount. When I finally decided I want LC wheels, I had sold all of mine.
I now have them mounted and love them. I am about to sell the LX450 wheels to my good friend locally.

However, I have three LC wheels in my garage. If I can come up with a few more, then I can run a set of Nitto Terra grapplers and save the tread on the MT/Rs

There is my long boring story.
Thanks for the help:cheers:

Hey i have a set of Nitto terra Grapplers on mint 80 series rims (set of 4) for sale $800 buys em now. E-mail me for pics: Ron@greatbayboats.com.

-No curb rash at all, Tires are 98% perfect!! I am looking for MT/R's 35's on steel wheels.

Spydaz said:
Hey i have a set of Nitto terra Grapplers on mint 80 series rims (set of 4) for sale $800 buys em now. E-mail me for pics: Ron@greatbayboats.com.

-No curb rash at all, Tires are 98% perfect!! I am looking for MT/R's 35's on steel wheels.

send me an e-mail. I have sent you two----worm13 @ comcast.net

Waggoner5 said:
I have 6 1996 wheels, 4 with like new 265 tires. 2 with Kelly tires, 2 with Goodyear tires. I do not want to ship these, but I will take $300 for all 6.
Gary

if you change your mind about shipping, let me know

I still need a few 80 series wheels.
anyone else.....

bump for 80 series wheels.I really need two. :great:

I have 4 FZJ80 wheels I'm running right now. I'm looking to buy/trade for a narrower 16 or 17 inch wheel say 16x6 or 16x7 etc. I think Tacoma or Tundra rims my work for me. Maybe we can help each other?

LifeIsGood said:
I have 4 FZJ80 wheels I'm running right now. I'm looking to buy/trade for a narrower 16 or 17 inch wheel say 16x6 or 16x7 etc. I think Tacoma or Tundra rims my work for me. Maybe we can help each other?

I would love them. I have access to (4) 16x7 toyota 3/6 spoke split wheels. Off a 3rd gen 4r.

Let's deal.:cheers:

Ok, I'm not familar with those 4runner wheels. Can you send me a picture or direct me to a link that would give me an idea? Also I am currently using my wheels and therefore they have tires on them. They are 265/75/16. Not in excellent shape but passed inspection and have good traction in the snow. It would make the trade easier if your wheels had some sort of tire I could use at least until I could buy new ones, preferably after the holiday season when money isn't so tight.

1996.jpg Are these the wheels you have?
1996.jpg

They have worn out BFG A/Ts. They would pass inspection, but need replacing soon.

They are the 16" version of the wheels above. In OK shape cosmetically. No rash, just the finish looks tarnished a bit

ttt.
I need one or two more.

I would be more than happy to trade the 4runner wheels too

i have two newer style LC wheels.
I looked at the third and it is the older style with the ruber grommet around the mounting hole.

anyone have some extra wheels or wants to trade.
I need a set of the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom