FYI...parts delivery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

phishtaco

Cincinnati
Threads
I will be headed from cincy to cbus on 9/22 or 23 for the Buckeye game. If anyone needs something to go from here to there or vice versa let me know. I should be cruisin solo in the 80. I'll either leave here Friday or early sat am. I'll be staying at my brother's house in German Village and we can meet up there.:beer:

phishtaco said:
I will be headed from cincy to cbus on 9/22 or 23 for the Buckeye game. If anyone needs something to go from here to there or vice versa let me know. I should be cruisin solo in the 80. I'll either leave here Friday or early sat am. I'll be staying at my brother's house in German Village and we can meet up there.:beer:

Maybe I'll cruiser down the highway and get you your shocks as well....let me check my schedule....

-o-

phishtaco said:

Springs... :beer:

Springs are still in the 80, they haven't moved.
beno---sounds good, heck you can throw on the new coils/shocks while I'm at the game ;)

German village

Taco man does your brother live on 3rd street close to Max and Erma's? Every once in a while I see a Smurf Blue FJ40 parked near there.

Brother lives on grant....He drives un tundra..He wishes he had a smurf 40

ttt

mvm...I've got some more stuff for you from nick to...fan shroud and fan

phishtaco said:
ttt

mvm...I've got some more stuff for you from nick to...fan shroud and fan

I'll get with Nick and see what I owe...thanks Marty. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom