FYI OME 850 860 lift $300 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lockd80

Totally right
Threads
I was in my local wrecking yard today pulling some parts off a 80 when I realized that it has a OME lift on it! I already have this lift but I asked at the counter and they said $300 for the springs and shocks if you come and pull $500 if they pull them. The OME steering stabilizer is also on the rig but I did not ask about it nor did I get the numbers off the shocks but the springs still had the tags and they read 850 and 860. I am not affiliated with these guys but you can contact them here Autowrecking.com - B & R Auto - Late Model Car and Truck Parts : Graham, Washington.

I may be going back tomorrow PM me if you are looking for anythng in particular the 80 is a 94 OB 1 24valve motor 150000 mi. no lockers front axle is whacked but the body is pretty good except its that crappy green ;). tan interior dash is trashed the seats are leather but manual.

While you're there, pull the ECU. I believe that's the one used to replace the 93 ECU. You could sell that pretty easily.
(I'd buy it, but no coin right now) part #89661-60221

Last edited:
I just PM'd you but didn't realize you were in Washington. Nevermind the big stuff, still interesed in the little stuff though. Thanks!

I was in my local wrecking yard today pulling some parts off a 80 when I realized that it has a OME lift on it! I already have this lift but I asked at the counter and they said $300 for the springs and shocks if you come and pull $500 if they pull them. The OME steering stabilizer is also on the rig but I did not ask about it nor did I get the numbers off the shocks but the springs still had the tags and they read 850 and 860. I am not affiliated with these guys but you can contact them here Autowrecking.com - B & R Auto - Late Model Car and Truck Parts : Graham, Washington.

I may be going back tomorrow PM me if you are looking for anythng in particular the 80 is a 94 OB 1 24valve motor 150000 mi. no lockers front axle is whacked but the body is pretty good except its that crappy green ;). tan interior dash is trashed the seats are leather but manual.

You didn't mention the BFG 305's AT's and some kind of spacers for the coils. The rims were stockers painted black.

I tried to get the ECU as well, I pulled it, they asked me to put it back. So I did,

Not a bad day, 850,860, 3 inch spacers steering stabalizer, 4 BFG's with 70+% tread.

The place was a bit disfunctional, I walked in, at 8 am, said "I heard you have a landcruiser with a lift for sale, for 300.00 if I pull it"

Dude say no we don't, I was pissed, then he checked again, I walked back. Seen it, said I would buy the lift and inquired about the tires. He said sure 50.00 each.

Some other dude chimmed in that the lift was 400.00, then there was a mention of the forum. Anyway I got out of there for what I would call a good deal.

At one point another guy was saying the tires were 500.00 easy.

Thanks locked80 guy

You didn't mention the BFG 305's AT's and some kind of spacers for the coils. The rims were stockers painted black.

I tried to get the ECU as well, I pulled it, they asked me to put it back. So I did,

Not a bad day, 850,860, 3 inch spacers steering stabalizer, 4 BFG's with 70+% tread.

The place was a bit disfunctional, I walked in, at 8 am, said "I heard you have a landcruiser with a lift for sale, for 300.00 if I pull it"

Dude say no we don't, I was pissed, then he checked again, I walked back. Seen it, said I would buy the lift and inquired about the tires. He said sure 50.00 each.

Some other dude chimmed in that the lift was 400.00, then there was a mention of the forum. Anyway I got out of there for what I would call a good deal.

Thanks locked80 guy

Classic salvage yard tactics. Everyone is usually an expert too. I visited one here in IA. They said they never have land cruisers and rarely ever get any toyota's. Well I snooped around a little bit and I found a 94 that was no less than 100 yards away from their office in pain sight. They wanted $250 for a spindle and $60 for a generic pusher fan from an old car that wasn't guaranteed to work.

How hard was it to pull that lift yourself in the middle of a yard? Did you have any trouble with frozen nuts etc?

Dude say no we don't, I was ****ed, then he checked again, I walked back. Seen it, said I would buy the lift and inquired about the tires. He said sure 50.00 each.

Thanks locked80 guy

Sup guys. I live in Graham and i was wondering where in the yard did you see the cruiser? I went there to get some stuff for my son and they told me there was nothing there for the cruisers. They were all in Oregon. Please PM me your number or i can PM me yours. I really need this!

Did either of you guys happen to notice if the sun visor(s) stay up?

I dont remember seeing them falling down

Follow the blue fence- past the buildings (in the middle of the yard) Its about 6 rows back.

Next to a red mazda, or ford pickup with a piece of guard rail runnung through it. The guard rail enters the one end of the truck and comes out the engine compartment.

There is a silver mustang behind it.

Right arm people. Mahalo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom