For Sale FYI - 2008 LX 570 for sale in Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is a black 2008 LX for sale in Longmont, Colorado. $26,295. 97,478 miles.

I have driven this vehicle. Runs well. Interior in pretty good shape. Took it to a nearby lexus dealer. Pretty good,report on it.

Needs new battery, glove,box door replaced and some other minor repairs. Tires are good but the spare tire size is different for the four on the ground.

Put $1500 for,the battery, glove box door, alignment,spare tire and it would be a pretty good rig.

Yes, I looked underneath. Nothing unusual noted. Looks like it has never been off road. Lexus mechanic said it looked like all fluid mtce had been done....diffs, transfer case etc..... no codes being shown.... brakes good.... nothing wrong other than as noted above.

Depending on how the undercarriage looks, that could be a great buy!

There is a black 2008 LX for sale in Longmont, Colorado. $26,295. 97,478 miles.

I have driven this vehicle. Runs well. Interior in pretty good shape. Took it to a nearby lexus dealer. Pretty good,report on it.

I see on the dealer site there's a Free CarFax, already shows where you took it in for the pre-purchase inspection. Always been in CO so undercarriage should be fine.
Dealer listing and CarFax

...that’s exactly what a popular member of a photography forum would say <shakes head>

Looks like there is dirt and some rust but would definitely ask for it to be cleaned and new pictures sent so you can tell for sure. Also looks like it took a hit to the skid plate in the passenger side front as it looks pushed up and the little wind flap looks pretty torn up. Would want to look closer to see if there is any damage or anything bent in/under that area or just the skid that took the hit.

Does it seem strange that owner #2 from Carfax only kept it for 5 months?

I'm going to go check it out tomorrow. If anyone wants intel let me know

I'm curious what you think about that undercarriage.

Been scouring this forum and internet to figure out my tolerance for the condition vs price compromises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom