Future Reference - Small Items (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just starting this mostly so that when I inevitably destroy my phone, I have a searchable repository for things I had a hard time finding when I originally searched for them.

Front skid plate bolts:

Replaced all the bolts holding the skid plates, air dam trim pieces and oil drain plug cover.

Air dams are held on by a total of 6 M6 - 20mm x 1.25 pitch bolts with M6 x 15mm washers.

Skid plates and oil drain plug cover are held on by a total of 16 (count may be incorrect) M8 - 30mm x 1.25 pitch bolts with M8 x 25mm washers.

There are 12 large washer M8 bolts if you count the two for the center rib, and those also hold on the plastic engine belly and two side skids. There are also 8 small washer M8s, 2 for the oil drain hatch and 3 each for the inner edge of the side skids into the center rib support.

There are 12 large washer M8 bolts if you count the two for the center rib, and those also hold on the plastic engine belly and two side skids. There are also 8 small washer M8s, 2 for the oil drain hatch and 3 each for the inner edge of the side skids into the center rib support.
Upon better accounting, ya you’re right. I just bought a bunch of the same M8 - 30’s and used them wherever the M8’s are used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom