Future linked 94 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I have been looking for a 94 80 to add to my stable for about 7-8 months. Why a 94? You ask, well ODBII is why. I have grand v8 plans and my county has emissions. If you are ODBI or no ODB then they do the sniffer in tail pipe. If you have ODBII they hook it up if you throw any code at all even if it isnt emissions related you fail...thx AL.

So I had hit all the craigslist 94s and some of the ones here and they either didnt fit my budget or were to damaged. Then I was surfing Craigslist in San Antonio and found a Green locked 94 with faded clearcoat that will hopefully within the year be gray. The guy had put brand new Toyota leather in it. I mean like new not replacing it with the same crap they used form 94-97 I mean the stuff they use in the New Landcruiser. He did the doors and the front and 2nd row seats. He was going to restore it and his wife wants the yard done. So $4500, a plane ride and horrible drive through Juarez USA and I am home 13 hours after leaving San Antonio which was really cool.

They plans are to get ride of the flares and running boards first Durabak the sides and get custom sliders under it. Next are King 14 in 2 1/2 bodied coilovers and a kickin lind set up to clear 37's with 5.29's, custom bumper like my FJ and custom swingaway rear, last is to paint the truck a respectable color that dosent look like crap in AZ. Sorry Greenies but I hate the must popular color 80 made and that may be why I hate it so much.

I am going to bed now so I will upload images later 6 hours sleep in the last 60 and I can't remember how to photobucket

Oh last thing Guy I bought it from is Shannon Witherow adn he is a salesguy at Universal Toyota in San Antonio. He picked me up at the airport and filled teh gas tank after knockin $500 bucks off of it for me. So if you need a new 4runner trail see him. I didn't even know he was a sales guy till i got there, because it was his truck not the ddealerships.

Congratulations on your new ride. Looking forward to seeing pictures and the build. My LX is green...hrumph, I actually like it, but I am contemplating a desert camouflage just to be different.

Jon

Ok sorry but I did 2 threads because i couldnt find this one and when I posted it my computer went to a white screen and it didnt show up when I closed out and went logged back on. The picks will be up by monday. I took the triler hitch off today.

If you are going to sell the flares let me know, I'll take them off your hands...:clap:

I'll let you know in 2 weeks that is when they come off and the cutter gets started on the fenders

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom