Wanted Fusebox HJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JWZ

Threads
Hello there! I am new on the forum. Just bought my 1984 HJ60 this weekend. So far I have been driving an 1978 Land Rover Series 3 for expeditions and shorter holidays, and I now moved to hopefully a more reliable car :) One of my first issues I face is that some of the brackets of the fuses (cartridge fuse) are broken. Does anybody know where to buy a fusebox / fuse brackets for this model? Many thanks!

I don't know, ask the 24 volt : Diesel Tech / 24 volts
Fusebox usually is not a problem, maybe replace with alternative?
this single fuse should work: 14AWG Wire In-line Car Automotive Blade Fuse Holder Fuseholder 20A Pro 969843513231 | eBay
05-1985:
file.php

Last edited:
yep..one of my first buys a year ago when I got mine....ebay or watch the for someone parting out a truck on here...they come up.

Thanks John, i tried to Search as well on eBay without luck. How did you search? It is the old fashioned cartridge version.

I actually had to replace the door to mine if that is what you are talking about. Regardless, there are parts you just have to search for once a week and they will finally come up. The longer you search the more you will be willing to pay. I am still searching for that unicorn AC becel without the crack on top. First thing I look at when I see a dash of any rig posted on here and even the cherry ones are cracked. I saw one the other day on a rig that was for sale that was not and the guy told me he bought it in the wrong color and painted it. Good luck.

Hello there! I am new on the forum. Just bought my 1984 HJ60 this weekend. So far I have been driving an 1978 Land Rover Series 3 for expeditions and shorter holidays, and I now moved to hopefully a more reliable car :) One of my first issues I face is that some of the brackets of the fuses (cartridge fuse) are broken. Does anybody know where to buy a fusebox / fuse brackets for this model? Many thanks!

would this be of any help ?

it came out of a 1985 Tercel , all the spade fuse holders are in Good shape , there's more then 12" of wire for each fuse holder as a pigtail

dont know if that's what he means by fuse brackets ?

DSCN8578.JPG

DSCN8579.JPG

DSCN8580.JPG

I already see there are many variations :-( Please find pictures of my fuse box attached. Anybody has one in spare? I will continue to search on eBay!

ACF3F7D4-6623-48CA-B863-E7E6E7FD9C93.jpeg

EF7B9791-12F3-493B-B6AF-B45B9A0B875A.jpeg

FC503710-1EC8-459A-BE52-047FAFFA6464.jpeg

95771BF2-8B52-45EF-83E2-5C3D4DF9BDCD.jpeg

I already see there are many variations :-( Please find pictures of my fuse box attached. Anybody has one in spare? I will continue to search on eBay!

would either of these help ? They have the same Fuse Holders Clips , some single , some copper riveted to rows of a few

both these fuse boxes came out of very early 1980's Toyota Pickup's 1980-1981

Reactions: JWZ
As suggested, place a wanted ad in the proper section and you will get a better response:

There are individuals there with parts HJ60's / 61's. If you struggle, I know where some HJ60 parts rigs are and will check my diesel stash also.

Reactions: JWZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom