Fuse panel diagram for an FJ60? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.autohomeus.com
I have the diagram on the fuse panel cover, but it was printed in YELLOW (what were they thinking?) and with fading and the paper discolored, I CAN"T READ IT!

Did a search here, and checked the FSM. No diagrams found. Anybody know where I can find one on line?? Anywhere?

Thanks for any help...

Mike S

its in the FSM someplace.

Oddly, if you buy a new fusepanel cover........it comes without the label.

If no luck today, i can take a pic of the diagram on my 60, its still readible.

Mike S said:
I have the diagram on the fuse panel cover, but it was printed in YELLOW (what were they thinking?) and with fading and the paper discolored, I CAN"T READ IT!

Did a search here, and checked the FSM. No diagrams found. Anybody know where I can find one on line?? Anywhere?

Thanks for any help...

Mike S

Pimp

I went through the FSM pretty carefully, and could not find the panel diagram. I really appreciate your offer of help. When I get the data, I will make a new label and glue it in.

I could pull and replace every fuse, but in the end, I would still not know what is wrong...

Thanks

Mike

I took a pic, but it's not too clear...so here they are, top to bottom, left to right...

Head - RH/10a
Head - LH/10a
Cig - 15a
Door - 15a
blank

Tail -15
Stop - 15
Haz/Horn - 15
Engine - 10
blank

Turn - 7.5
Wiper - 20
A/C - 10
blank
Defog - 20

Dome - 7.5
charge - 7.5
Guages - 7.5
Spare - 7.5
Spare - 15

Heater - 30
Power - 30

Doug - Thanks, man! I will make a table with PDF for download, and see if I can find a way to insert it into the FAQ. Very useful.

Thanks, again.

Mike

It's funny - I can read mine outside, in sunlight. But inside the faded yellow is nearly invisible.

the yellow comments have me baffeled, mine is white with black letters.

But here ya go, the camera flash was making whiting it out, so I scaned it.

84050259.jpg

Mine is wearing off too on the cover. It is in your owners manual too if you still have that.

Thanks, all, especially Pimp!

The ebay image posted does NOT look like the One on my 87. The cover itself is different, and the label is yellow on white - stained, wrinkled and faded. Can't read it to save my ass.

Thanks again.

M

put that in the faq someplace please.

but the Ebay one looks just like mine..........doesn't it?

and I think, Like Norcal said, its in the owner manual not the FSM..... :whoops:

wonder if these can still be had from Toyota, the decal that is. Hmmm I'll have to check.

and no problem :)

John

My sticker was pretty faded, like Mikes. So, I made a "sticker" in excel, looks nearly the same as the orginal, and is sized to fit perfectly into the cover. I glued it into the cover, and sprayed it with clear lacquer. Easier on my aging eyes.

The excel file doesn't upload onto this BB, but if you want me to email it to you I can do that. Just shoot me a PM with your email address.

anyone have the same for an hj60?

Lovetoski sent me the excel file a few months back. Worked great and looks god as new.

Thanks again Doug!

Im missing the Fuse that says Power 30... on the far lower right corner of the fuse box.

My truck runs fine...
If it is missing and the truck runs fine what is it for ?
Can someone explain?

Cheers, :beer: :beer: :beer:

my fuse panel does not match this. it is a 1983 fj60. has anybody noticed a different configuration

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom