fuse keeps blowing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone

Any idea why my number 9 (15amp) Gauge fuse keeps blowing. I have replace 3 in the last week.
It's important because of the meter.

GAUGE
Gauges and meters, service reminder indicators and warning buzzer (except discharge, open door and SRS airbag warning lights), back−up lights, air conditioning system, electronically controlled automatic transmission system, wireless remote control system, daytime running light system

Land cruise 2002

Many Thanks

replace any and all exterior light bulbs on that circuit, trust me.

Exterior. I only say that because it seems like that is a easy failure. Back up. Running, and door open switch. It could easily be the cluster but doing the easy stuff first is easy. 2002 and 2003+ differences aside, it's still the first thing someone should check. I chased one for three days even though the bulbs looked ok. Then if you search you find 4runner and Tacoma people talk about the same thing. Running lights, back up lights etc looking fine but they're not. Sort of like fuses that look ok but aren't, then you sand the legs down and they work normally.

Last edited:
The fault was from antenna power. I dont know how. But I replaced both fuses and waiting.

Another question
The parking brake light on dash meter is not working. How to fix it.? Where is the harness and the switch??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom