Fuse Block Setup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was asked about my fuse block set up, so here it is. It's a Blue Sea fuse block and circuit breaker. I didn't want to run any additional accessories through the stock fuse block or factory wiring, so everything that runs through the Blue Sea block is completely isolated from the factory wiring. I'm currently running an aftermarket radio and USB through the Blue Sea with the wiring going through the antenna cable grommet. I made the bracket from a piece of scrap.

Fuse Block.jpg

Very nice setup you have there. Makes me want to do some rooting around in my 62's engine bay to see if I can make space to add something like that and not have a dozen wires connected to my battery. Is that the fuse block without the negative bus?

I was asked about my fuse block set up, so here it is. It's a Blue Sea fuse block and circuit breaker. I didn't want to run any additional accessories through the stock fuse block or factory wiring, so everything that runs through the Blue Sea block is completely isolated from the factory wiring. I'm currently running an aftermarket radio and USB through the Blue Sea with the wiring going through the antenna cable grommet. I made the bracket from a piece of scrap.

View attachment 2914393
Great minds think alike. I had the same thoughts about my additional wiring and designed a stainless steel bracket to mount my fuse block in the same exact spot. There was nothing but empty space over there for me.

By the way, what year is your truck?

Great minds think alike. I had the same thoughts about my additional wiring and designed a stainless steel bracket to mount my fuse block in the same exact spot. There was nothing but empty space over there for me.

By the way, what year is your truck?
Do you have any pics of your bracket in another thread? I'm thinking that area (though a little farther back due to the FJ62 airbox) would be a good spot for me to use too, and I'll also have a Ron Francis circuit breaker bracket on the same bracket so curious to see others' solutions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom