"Fury" THE BUILD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i just took a template to a buddies shop and they cut them out with CNC
Eimkeith makes a set of weld in caster plates for the 80 series, these will move your axle forward and give you some caster correction. And they are a good price....

Radius Arm Mounts - https://eimkeith.com/ram/
Thank you for the reference. I have a set of his RAM’s, but they are designed to correct caster for a 50mm lift. Bought them before I settled on a set of Blackhawk radius arms. Now, I’m looking to move the axle forward with as little caster adjustment as possible. I have PM’d Eimkeith to ask his advise.

Last edited:
4x4 labs rear bumper showed up today!!!!
bumper.jpg

Replaced the water pump and de-greased all the power steering fluid of the front of the motor. power steering pump is going to be rebuilt this weekend.
View attachment 2565331
View attachment 2565332
View attachment 2565333
View attachment 2565334
While your in there are you planning on replacing the two idler pulleys. I can't remember exactly but you can just replace the bearing on one of the idler pulleys. The other is sealed and you have to replace the whole pulley. I did both on my 3fe while doing the WP and it really made the idle more quiet.
Goodluck

While your in there are you planning on replacing the two idler pulleys. I can't remember exactly but you can just replace the bearing on one of the idler pulleys. The other is sealed and you have to replace the whole pulley. I did both on my 3fe while doing the WP and it really made the idle more quiet.
Goodluck

Yes i am and new belts!

will post more picks later! should be done with paint on thursday then i can start putting all the goodies on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom