For Sale Fully Restored HJ60/FJ60 Conversion 24v / Rebuilt Engine / Rust Free in Michigan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, I sure will hate to see it go, but its time to part ways with my favorite truck.

Body and frame are from a 1985 FJ60 which came from California and is completely rust free.

Drivetrain is from a 1987 HJ60 diesel which I imported from Canada several years ago.

The engine was rebuilt after I imported the diesel and I put about 25,000 miles on the engine in the original body.

This thing is in great condition and is ready to run for years and years to come.

Body and frame were separated when the diesel swap was performed and an undercoating was applied to the frame to prevent rust. As is, it has never seen winter roads or salt.

Comes with 33x12.5 dick cepek mud country tires which are nearly new.

Was converted to run with the original 24 volt system, and there is a converter in place to power the stereo/cd player which works great and has great sound.

1 inch lift.
New windshield
5 speed manual tranny
Manual transfer case
New clutch
New brakes
IMG_6470.JPG
IMG_6460.JPG
IMG_6468.JPG
IMG_6484.JPG
IMG_6469.JPG

It purrs like a kitten and runs great. I'll hate to see it go, but it just isn't practical for my life these days.

Asking $17,900 - will consider reasonable cash offers. Would consider also delivering to most of the continental U.S.

Please email me directly at violetstarclothing@gmail.com

IMG_6470.JPG
IMG_6460.JPG
IMG_6468.JPG
IMG_6484.JPG
IMG_6469.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom