For Sale FULLY RESTORED 78 FJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
I am posting this link to my bosses Fully restored 1978 FJ 45 Pick up.

We have extensive documentation on the work completed. The pictures will not do this beauty justice. I am a sales manager at Vancouver Toyota and we will be selling my GM's 45 through our store. I will post the link below. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

you know what rims that thing has? they look like there faux steelies. like alloy rims made to look like steelies. very curious if that is the case :)

That price is insane. Nice truck no doubt, but crazy price.

Nice looking rig, but a ton of money for a rig that has no info on the build etc. Does look like a shackle lift.

$66500 usd? Definitely all the money, but there are people that ask 35000 for rats on this site too. Looks like a nice build. Try making one that nice, it will cost you 60 plus. The $89000 is Canadian.No?

$66500 usd? Definitely all the money, but there are people that ask 35000 for rats on this site too. Looks like a nice build. Try making one that nice, it will cost you 60 plus. The $89000 is Canadian.No?
Fake news, you can have one fully restored from land cruiser heaven for the $40's range.

lot of coin for a Colombia 45 with new tires and winch bolted on it

Looks like a few of the front shackle bushings are blown out too

Fake news, you can have one fully restored from land cruiser heaven for the $40's range.
I am not saying its a deal, I was simply stating that there have been many trucks asking crazier money, but I will call BS on 40 grand fully restored. I guess it depends on our opinion of quality...

I have seen many vehicles with crazy prices…doesn’t mean any of them sell for those asking prices… if fact, my friend bought an FJ40 recently asking $42000 and paid $33,000. A really beautiful truck at nearly a 25% difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom