Fuller's Slopply 80 Chop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

trailered the pile and steel tubing down to buddy's garage in Grantham NH last weekend. Removed all carpet, AND.... got the B pillar tacked in!!!! 1.75x.120 DOM. Should get a lot more done this weekend!

IMG_2312.JPG
IMG_2314.JPG
IMG_2316.JPG

IMG_0214.jpg
we checked clearances in the cab, and decided to run "A-pillar" section exo, to keep room in the front cab. tube will be exposed down around doors, then tuck in under front fender... basically stealing the idea from VCCruzr's awesome truck (see picture).... that's the current plan anyway...

1000 views! anyone interested in buying this? Ready for KOH! Impeccable interior, all the good stuff, 4x locked, 37'' ultra swampers, overland/half ass buggy, over 20k invested, asking $20,001.

View attachment 1222861 we checked clearances in the cab, and decided to run "A-pillar" section exo, to keep room in the front cab. tube will be exposed down around doors, then tuck in under front fender... basically stealing the idea from VCCruzr's awesome truck (see picture).... that's the current plan anyway...
Wait,.... Palm in Burlington VT ???... Tell me if Im wrong!.. :hmm:

Wait,.... Palm in Burlington VT ???... Tell me if Im wrong!.. :hmm:
haha yeah I wish! that's a member's truck from the 80 series section. I'll be happy if my truck ends up looking half as nice as that!

more progress. Leebridge laid some sweet beads down today. thanks bud.
IMG_2583.JPG
IMG_2585.JPG
IMG_2586.JPG
IMG_2589.JPG
IMG_2591.JPG

Last edited:
Man that's looking sweet.

Me likey!!!!

Is that your back yard?

Gonna make a soft top for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back