Fuller's Slopply 80 Chop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Figured I'd just start a thread instead of clogging up the Wrenching Thread. Progress starting after the BOB cut….
IMG_1329.JPG
IMG_1331.JPG
IMG_1332.JPG
IMG_1333.JPG
IMG_1334.JPG

coming up: finishing s***ty sheet metal welds,
a lot of grinding
weld up roof cut
bondo
Al's Liner Gray
frame chop and shortening…..
Fall Gathering.

That's you back yard?

ha! I wish. Father in law was kind enough to let me use his shop and store (short time) cruiser. it's about 20 min from home (condo).

Man that looks great. I might have to follow suit.
Question: What did you do to replace the rear body mounts?

IMG_1425.JPG
IMG_1426.JPG
IMG_1427.JPG
IMG_1429.JPG
IMG_1432.JPG
progress….. baby steps… work has been nuts the last two weeks. got out "early" this after noon….
deleted rear frame and cross member, "finished" bob welds and grinded down, filled in some off the ol' flare holes i had just plugged 2 years ago, and some other small stuff….

getting close to lining exterior…. will have to put in the metal tech front spring spacers that have been collecting dust in the garage…..
IMG_1433.JPG

Looking good Josh. Convertible Cruiser

Looks good. How hard was it to weld the sheet metal?

He kinda fell off the face of the earth. Saw him at FG and have not heard from him since. Not good.

like lee said, picking up some 1.75DOM next week and will be laying cage in no time. That, new rear link bushings, F/R locker rebuild/cleaning, and maybe might actually wheel this piggy this year! hope all is well with everyone!

IMG_1625_2.JPG

IMG_1620_2.JPG

Last edited:
He kinda fell off the face of the earth. Saw him at FG and have not heard from him since. Not good.
ahhhh...... and
not good at all. traded the cruiser and upgraded to a jeep renegade, this is my new project. thing is bad ass. Trail rated.

upload_2016-2-27_20-47-7.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom