Help Wanted Full time Position-Building trucks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NCFJ

Supporting Vendor
Threads
The job is still open as of 12-21-22

I have an opening for an all-around mechanic. Applicants should have basic mechanical skills, welding and fabrication skills a plus. Applicants should also have a good assortment of tools for personal use. I am looking for someone that is serious about their career, not just a job.

This is not a corporate job, it does not provide health insurance or paid vacations. What it does provide is an opportunity for the applicant to be paid on performance. The right applicant will understand that if they put themselves into the work and strive constantly to improve their game, they can afford their own insurance and afford to take vacations. The right applicant will be hungry for the chance to forge their own future, by their own actions and involvement. It is really that simple.

My shop builds custom Land Cruisers and I am looking to branch out to other makes and models as well. I do drive line swaps using GM LS engines, frame swaps, suspension rebuilds, electrical rebuild and full builds. The shop is in Chesnee, about 11 miles North of Spartanburg SC, in the country. Close to Greenville, SC, Asheville, NC and Charlotte, NC.

Surely there is someone out there that can hold there own in a shop like mine.

Wanted, one first rate second banana. Truly a write your own ticket kind of opportunity.

If you can not handle full time, have more drama in your life than most, walk on by.

Best way to contact me is Email HFS4x4@yahoo.com

Tell all your gear head friends.

Last edited:
Still looking................

Still looking................
Sounds like a Hell of an opportunity for sure! Good luck on Your search. Wish I was in the area I'd at least come by and hold the instructions while You read them.

You are assuming I can read :)

Still looking

Job is still open. Last guy, 3 weeks, made it to work 9 days, late 9 times.

Job is still open. I thought I finally found someone, a guy from England that wants to move to US. Spent months talking with him on the phone and e-mails. Was to be coming first of the year. He completely disappeared. Phone is turned off and zero response to e-mails.

JOB IS STILL OPEN

i posted something on NC4x4 for you. ( never know)

Thank you Eric :)

Still open

Job is still open. I thought I finally found someone, a guy from England that wants to move to US. Spent months talking with him on the phone and e-mails. Was to be coming first of the year. He completely disappeared. Phone is turned off and zero response to e-mails.

JOB IS STILL OPEN
sounds like his wife got wind of his plans :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom