For Sale Full Size ARB Roof Rack for 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$750 obo, Houston TX. Comes witha nice spider net (pictured). Email me through the Mud message console.

4120669645_d1c4732fa5_o.jpg

To answer some questions:

1. Its powdercoated dark grey from ARB.

2. It does have the factory-installed wire mesh floor.

3. It has not been welded on in any way.

4. I have no idea about shipping, and I cannot imagine how to package it to ship it but I am open to suggestions.

Thanks.

could you post the dimension of this roof rack please ... i ll see if I could do something .... thanks

I still have it, PMs have all been answered (I think.) I can get this to Forward Air or any other shipper close to IAH here in Houston if we agree on a price. Rack weighs 100 lbs. I may be missing one of the mounting plates/clamps, but I think you can get a new one from ARB for about $15. Rack has one tiny indentation on one of the corner rails where it bumped something, not really noticeable. Otherwise, its a 4 year od rack in good condition and has been stored indoors and never left on the truck for longer than a trip. The wire mesh floor is 3"x3" wire pattern and is welded in. You can jump up and down on it and it will not bend.

man i wish u wernt so far... good luck with the sale!

hey you're close! PM sent

Bump for some words. Do not sell it elmariachi!! you will regret it. I sold mine about a year ago and miss it alot. The full length wire mesh arb roof racks are tough and even tougher to find these days. If I had the money I would buy it in a heart beat.

BUT, This is a great rack for the 80 and a good guy to deal with. Good luck with the sale.

EDIT: Just saw you sold it... miss it yet;)

After headin' to Houston to buy this rack, I can say that much like a favorite cap or coat, it's yet to come off the Cruiser... and I find myself looking around for things just to carry on the rack.

And I couldn't agree more with both statements... the rack is superb in every way, and couldn't have been a nicer guy to buy from. Thanks a million!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom