Full lift, finally! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lka1988

Beating the Highlander
Threads
So a few weeks ago, I ordered a pair of OME860s from Slee. Came by UPS yesterday (there was a little mix-up, ARB didn't get Slee's order).

I didn't get pics of the springs, you all know what they look like :flipoff2:, but I did get a before and after shot. I didn't lift the front end last night either, it's already sitting on 2" Ironman springs, +1" spacer.

So far, I'm impressed with the ride quality of the new springs. Much better than stock, to say the least.

Before (not the greatest quality, best one I got though):
n539070227_5989841_7294731.jpg

After:
n539070227_5989842_8014820.jpg

Congrats! Looks good.

What rear springs were you running? Did you do the caster correction? I am asking because I just installed a set of Ironman springs with the 1" spacer in the front, it sits nice and level now but am guessing I am probably going to have to the do the correction.
Rusty

Looks great! Where did you get the LineX done?

Me and a buddy did it ourselves in his garage... His dad wasn't happy.

Looks great but it looks like you need bigger tires now.:D

Yeah, thinking of 33's...

What rear springs were you running? Did you do the caster correction? I am asking because I just installed a set of Ironman springs with the 1" spacer in the front, it sits nice and level now but am guessing I am probably going to have to the do the correction.
Rusty

Stock springs in the rear with 1" spacer. I left the spacer in :hillbilly:

you wouldnt beleive how many trucks are driving around like that in hawaii right now, cops are cracking down on large tires, so guys only throw the big tires on when theyre ready to go wheeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom