full floaters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
where can I order fj80 full floater axles from? I know I might have to do it internationally but anyone have any ideas where to get them? AND YES I ALREADY DID A SEARCH.

The FJ80 came with semi-floaters in the rear (FF front). The FZJ80's in the US with ABS and rear disks came with rear FF axles (FF front). Are you looking for the full rear axle assembly or just the axle shafts?

Either way, C-Dan can hook you up for new ones. For used, hit the eMud for sale section and call around to all the boneyards. Cruiserparts.net get's mentioned from time to time.

-B-

Beowulf said:
The FJ80 came with semi-floaters in the rear (FF front). The FZJ80's in the US with ABS and rear disks came with rear FF axles (FF front). Are you looking for the full rear axle assembly or just the axle shafts?

Either way, C-Dan can hook you up for new ones. For used, hit the eMud for sale section and call around to all the boneyards. Cruiserparts.net get's mentioned from time to time.

-B-

Yeah im lookin for the full axle assemblies

To put a rear one togther using new parts would be well north of 5 thousand bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom