full family style cage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
my project wont allow this cage anymore with out chopping it up so id rather build a new one located in burbank 91040 socal has dash bar with oh s*** handle and the seat belt bar behind the seat for a full harness unbolts from the cage if you arent running harnesses :beer: asking 800 make an offer
5089825815553014805kt.jpg
5089870915553121108bf.jpg
5089917915553230107gt.jpg

Last edited:
- any roll overs on it?
- is it curved at the door pillar along the dash?
- what are the mount points like? (i.e. does it tack to the frame or just the tub)
- will a HT fit with it on?
- Material specs please.

no rolls no flops no curves by the door i waited as many striaght pieces to keep the intergrity stronger it mounts to a 4x4 piece of steel hard top soft top able 2 inch .120 wall tubing.Mild steel HREW

Last edited:
TUFFTORQ said:
What do you want for it? no powder coating, right? If possible, post a pic of a side shot.
no powder coating mounting plates
mvc051f6ys.jpg
best my garage lighting and camera will do for a side shot right now
mvc052f7tr.jpg

im not sure what all the distortion thats showing up on the cage is? maybe just the lighting
mvc053f2ht.jpg
mvc055f4pb.jpg

Tempting.... Will it fit with a hard top? Looks like it clears the wiper motor ok. Can you post a pict of the front lower to the floor (ie dash down to the floor). Want to see how much you have to climb around it to get in :) Simon built it for you?

Thanks

Shawn Russell said:
Tempting.... Will it fit with a hard top? Looks like it clears the wiper motor ok. Can you post a pict of the front lower to the floor (ie dash down to the floor). Want to see how much you have to climb around it to get in :) Simon built it for you?

Thanks
cams charging ill do it in a few, but ive never had a problem getting in and out, it is hardtopable and yes simon built it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom