1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Day

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by gulp3000, Jul 3, 2005.

1. gulp3000

gulp3000

Woke up at 4:00am to take the long (fun) way to a friend's cabin and chase some trout. Shoveled rocks from about noon until dark landscaping the backyard. Dead tired, I needed to run one errand before hitting the sack. I came across a lost dog going down the middle of a busy street. He almost got hit a couple times and was pretty confused. After about 20 minutes of trying to catch him, we finally lured him in with our yellow lab, loaded him in the Cruiser and headed for home. He has a license tag but the officer on duty can't trace it tonight, she's swamped with strays due to the fireworks and will be swinging by to pick him up when she gets a chance. We're calling him Pedro while he is our guest. Sleep is out until she shows up since he's a nut case and still strirred up from his adventure. Fun dog, loves to play...and drool.

2. concretejungle

concretejungle SILVER Star

3. Doc

Doc

Media:
    Albums:
    I'm always picking up strays too. I hope that people do the same for me when my dog gets loose, and so far they have.

It's a relief to find your dog has been taken care of while inadvertently out of your presence.