Full bolt kit - Fj40 rebuilds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Curious if anyone has ever had experience with this kit? “Full” kit as they put it. Looks pretty good to me but I just wanted to check it out with yall. I’m In definite need of lots or bolts figuring just buying the full kit now is good since I plan on doing every inch of the car as I go at my pace.

3BD62F25-2DB6-49DA-A749-0F6716DEC08E.png

3B2FB5C5-69B2-45E7-A669-1374E903C2F0.png

37BD8474-EE70-49DE-B72F-9A8641DA4A75.png

I bought a similar kit and its been great. Just be aware there are some bolts that just aren't in those sizes or are a bit different. So don't go throwing out all your old ones.

It's a pretty complete kit for the body, but you will find stuff that needs different sizes.

I used them on my rebuild and it’s a great kit. Had to order some extras but then again, other than specialty/unique bolts I replaced each and every bolt, washer, and nut on my entire rig.

I found that site, then this thread to check up on them before ordering. Thanks @kshep for posting.

Separate question - is one color more "correct" than others? They've got yellow, silver and gold, as well as stainless. Hate to put my '73 together and regret the bolt color I chose.

I bought the full set plus a few extra sets like the tire carrier and hinge. I've been very pleased with everything ordered. Quick shipping also.

We ordered many of the individual kits (doors, hardtop, spare tire, etc.) As others have said, good quality at a fair price. JIS all the way. I would not hesitate to order again.

I found that site, then this thread to check up on them before ordering. Thanks @kshep for posting.

Separate question - is one color more "correct" than others? They've got yellow, silver and gold, as well as stainless. Hate to put my '73 together and regret the bolt color I chose.
Did you have get a bead on this? Looking for the same answer

I ordered a kit and am happy with it. I learned recently from a YouTube video (Proffitts Resurection Land Cruisers) that installing stainless bolts causes rust issues in nearby sheet metal. Differential metal effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom