Full air pump delete- what vacuum hoses remain? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For those that have done a smog delete on a 2F, what vacuum hoses remain? Looking at the pictures idler pulley swap, but I want to know what EGR stuff, distrib advance, etc remain after deletion to ensure proper running? Thanks!

8F6422C4-903C-4732-9F11-183CE08A50F8.jpeg

Start here. Read carefully, then reread. It will have a domino effect. Might as well do the whole desmog proceedure.

yeah....I had put mine off for a long time and then my smog pump started clicking real loud and I just pulled the trigger and got it done. Your truck will thank you for it....its like it can breath again. I swapped the carb, added headers, cat delete, new muffler at the same time.

I recently drew up this sketch for vacuum advance, distributor venting, and high altitude compensation. Not sure if it's 100%, but it's taken from the emissions manual sections on those systems.

1597415019890.png

Love the diagram...so much easier to read than any of the other ones I have seen.

I don't think I have my advancer port line routed through a BVSV...I think it goes straight to the distributor. THe BVSV would limit the amount of advance based on engine temperature...so maybe thats correct? me not know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom