For Sale Fuel Tank 1974 FJ40 - Fresno Area, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi There, I have a tank from my '74 FJ40. Not sure of the inside condition, but It was in use until about a little over a year ago. I pulled, drained and let it air-dry. It's been inside ever since. It has a little scale on the bottom where it sits in the tank well. Not sure what they're worth, I just need it gone and don't want to scrap it if someone can use it. I'll start at $40, but shoot me an offer if interested. I'll entertain pretty much anything. You pay shipping, I'll send anywhere in the continental US.

Thank you,

Ken

FJ40 Tank - 5-9-20.jpeg

FJ40 Tank II - 5-9-20.jpeg

FJ40 Tank III - 5-9-20.jpeg

FJ40 Tank IV - 5-9-20.jpeg

Hi There, I have a tank from my '74 FJ40. Not sure of the inside condition, but It was in use until about a little over a year ago. I pulled, drained and let it air-dry. It's been inside ever since. It has a little scale on the bottom where it sits in the tank well. Not sure what they're worth, I just need it gone and don't want to scrap it if someone can use it. I'll start at $40, but shoot me an offer if interested. I'll entertain pretty much anything. You pay shipping, I'll send anywhere in the continental US.

Thank you,

Ken

View attachment 2301232

View attachment 2301233

View attachment 2301234

View attachment 2301235
Greetings! I just purchased a project fj40 and the very first thing I need is this gas tank. If you can promise me that it holds fuel and doesn't leak , I will give you your $40 for it and pay for freight to my home in Iowa. I Am brand new to the site and don't really know the ins-and-outs of how to do these transactions. How will I go about paying you? Many thanks! Sincerely, Jon

Holes!? It didn’t leak when I took it out last year, and it’s been stored inside.
Where are the holes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom