Fuel Pressure Regulator/Pulsation Dampener (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Crew getting ready to tackle replacing these two parts this weekend. Besides a 22mm crows foot wrench are there any other tips or tricks I should be aware of. Appreciate you all.
Cheers!

did you get new copper washers?

How you make out? What was the reason or synthoms that made you want to change out?

How you make out? What was the reason or synthoms that made you want to change out?
It went reall smooth. I was getting gas smell in the cab and by reading different threads on here found the dampener to be the issue. I replaced the regulator as well. I had a complete parts list from another member so I had the copper washers. This site is awesome. Thanks for checking back in on me.

It went reall smooth. I was getting gas smell in the cab and by reading different threads on here found the dampener to be the issue. I replaced the regulator as well. I had a complete parts list from another member so I had the copper washers. This site is awesome. Thanks for checking back in on me.
Hey, which thread did you find the parts and issue you were having?

Hey, which thread did you find the parts and issue you were having?
Can’t find the name on the original post. I’ll keep looking. Here’s the parts list.
I ordered:

PN:_______________Name:

23207-46010.......Pulsation Damper

23232‑28010.......Upper Gasket

90430‑12005.......Lower Gasket

23280-61010.......Fuel Pressure Regulator

90430-08014.......Fuel Pipe Gasket (2)

Can’t find the name on the original post. I’ll keep looking. Here’s the parts list.
I ordered:

PN:_______________Name:

23207-46010.......Pulsation Damper

23232‑28010.......Upper Gasket

90430‑12005.......Lower Gasket

23280-61010.......Fuel Pressure Regulator

90430-08014.......Fuel Pipe Gasket (2)
Radical! Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom