Fuel lines in cargo area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to eliminate the lines in the cargo area…what parts do I need to do this? Do I just need connectors for a lack of better words?

I want to eliminate the lines in the cargo area…what parts do I need to do this? Do I just need connectors for a lack of better words?

why do you want to eliminate the lines?

If you eliminate all the fuel lines in the cargo area, you won't be able to fill the gas tank.

you can't just cap all the lines as the tank needs to "breathe"

No, I don’t want to remove them.. I want to lay them on the bottom part of the compartment.. I want to hide my 2 amplifiers in there.

Just an FYI... That compartment gets water in it. A lot of 60 will have standing water in there. They have a couple rubber plugs if you take out it will drain. Even my 62 had about an inch of water in there and it is bone dry everywhere else and zero rust. I took out the plug that is close to the mud flap and sprayed paint in there to keep the rust out. The theory is the water can come from the gas tank door connection or bad worn out seal on taillights.

No, I don’t want to remove them.. I want to lay them on the bottom part of the compartment.. I want to hide my 2 amplifiers in there.

eliminate to me means taking them out.

it is my understanding that the plastic thingy the vent lines go to, needs to be vertical to work properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom