Fuel issues?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1995 24v Cruiser some type of fuel issue runs fine 95% of the time. New fuel filter/oil, water pump, belts radiator flushed. But at idle if you punch the accelerator and take your foot of it dies any ideas

Cheers

I have a 1995 24v Cruiser some type of fuel issue runs fine 95% of the time. New fuel filter/oil, water pump, belts radiator flushed. But at idle if you punch the accelerator and take your foot of it dies any ideas

Cheers
Guessing it's a diesel.
If so, most likely sucking air after filter change. Check all fittings at primer.
If your primer is soft and takes multiple pumps before resistance that's your issue.
A great visual is a section of clear hose between primer and the IP. If you're seeing air bubbles then you know the problem is upstream.

Guessing it's a diesel.
If so, most likely sucking air after filter change. Check all fittings at primer.
If your primer is soft and takes multiple pumps before resistance that's your issue.
A great visual is a section of clear hose between primer and the IP. If you're seeing air bubbles then you know the problem is upstream.
Awesome was my guess will get some new hoses/clips

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom