Fuel Cut Decel Vacuum Switch Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, Could anyone post a pic of a desmogged (preferably) Fj60 with the fuel cut decel switch. I could use a close up of the switch and how it connects, I need to hook mine back up. Turns out not all vacuum hoses are bad, and I need my land crusher to stop shooting flames out the pipes at the bottom of long hills in a big way!:crybaby:

Thanks to Jim Chenoweth for setting me straight on the goodness of some vacuum parts.:eek:

Also, I could use the same for my A/C Idle up switch...

thanks,

Don

Here ya go:
EmisionManual.jpg

Ouch Kevin...though that's REALLY funny!

Don - I live in Seattle also, and have all the manuals - including the one in Kevin's pic. You are welcome to borrow/copy/whatever.

PM me to arrange.

thanks kevin, you saved my life!!!

what would I do without such helpful advice...

thanks kevin, you saved my life!!!

what would I do without such helpful advice...

Any time :cheers: That's what MUD is for.

All kidding aside, I was actually serious, if you can get your hands on a copy (very nice offer above) it will make a lot of things clear, It does not just how the various systems work, it explains why they work the way they do.
Makes life so much easier, you will be surprised how useful a manual on things you are trying to eliminate really is.

Thanks Doug!

I got to look at one today, thanks to Ilovetoski, and will be getting it hooked up again soon, among other things!

Can't wait to wheel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom