fuel atomizer 2000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry can't offer an educated opinion here, but definitely let us know the results if you choose to install it! ;)

>> have an open mind here folks and wolfman its gas not snake oil <<

P.T. Barnham was right.

-B-

its P.T. Barnum. and the only sucker is the one that doesnt investigate. and stop being such a doubting thomas, there really are miracles in this world. just keep on beliving that the world is not what we make of it. :flipoff2: glad your happy with your well engineered vehicles.

With open mind in hand...I have way too much trouble believing this will work. It helps to read the troubleshooting guide and distributor agreement (that's a real piece of art!--must reading) to get an idea about this company.

But if for some incredible reason it were to work...I'd consider putting one on, so long as it didn't blow up my truck (as the dist. agreement implys it can).

I'm with Scamper. It sounds like a good idea and if successful, I'd do it (didn't notice cost on their website). Yet, the way the company writes and advertises everything it seems kind of squirrly. We all vote for insitgator to be the lab rat and report on findings!!

Would this man lie? :D

In the list of examples a Toyota truck was not listed/tested, so I do not think that I am going to offer mine as Ginny pig for the trial.

good luck

Al

instigator,

Serious question: Did you try Slick-50?

-B-

when it first came out i did ::) then again i was onle 16-17 when i tried it, also tried pot at around that age, didnt like it either. hey life is full of trial and errors, ive done some stupid sh1t and i will overcome those bad choices. but i will try almost anything i deem good for me or others the odds are in my favor :D

Instigator,

There's an old saying: You can tell the pioneers by the arrows in their back.

FYI, I have removed some arrows in the past and hence my skeptism has increased with age. I'll let you young pups try out these things and report back.

>> i will try almost anything i deem good for me or others ... <<

I think you will try almost anything period; it's unlikely you were convinced that smoking pot would be good for you.

-B-

actually i think pot is better for you than some of our big cities air :D but since its illeagal to do so i got too paranoid and could not enjoy myself not to mention the peer pressure was the opposite of try it you'll like it.

seriously though, back then it wasnt about the cost of this and that or about the environment(for me). now i'm tring to make a conscience effort to do things a little better for you and me. dont buck me couse i'm putting seeds into the heads of other (especially when the seeds are of good intentions) let them germinate or let them die out, i dont care but, let those that want to learn more, learn more. the whole reason for these forums are to spread knowledge albiet some are scams but we can weed through those the get the ones that are genuine.

-B- i respect your knowledge on this board, but some times an old dog can learn something new ::) and also guide those without the knowledge of the years gone by

In the list of examples a Toyota truck was not listed/tested, so I do not think that I am going to offer mine as Ginny pig for the trial.
desertmaster i put in link for the person that put one on his 4runner

[quote author=cary link=board=2;threadid=5171;start=msg40288#msg40288 date=1063295838]
A fool and his money are quickly parted.

[/quote]

I thought the phrase was "a fool and his money are soon partYING." ???

;)

[quote author=instigator link=board=2;threadid=5171;start=msg40177#msg40177 date=1063256619]
its P.T. Barnum. and the only sucker is the one that doesnt investigate. and stop being such a doubting thomas, there really are miracles in this world. just keep on beliving that the world is not what we make of it. :flipoff2: glad your happy with your well engineered vehicles.
[/quote]

I have a magic bean that will give you eternal life! You can investigate it for only $10,000..... ;)

-H-

no thanks i actually want to meet my maker :D

-I- 8)

Not soon, I hope :eek:

no, i still have some mischief to do ::)

Hey Cary--I like that skepdic (sp?) site. Where can I get me one of those air-conditioning perpetual motion motors that use no fuel? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom